"Reasons and answers will come to you, stop searching.
Let your body feel what it needs to feel, give it the freedom to be lost.
I am positive once you allow yourself to breathe through your pain,
you will find your answers.
Just let it be and it will all unravel itself".
- Kindness from Yumi.

Goodbye my dear friend, I will miss you.
I am happy I could give you two great years though, and this will ease my pain.
I am thankful we found each other.
This existence of ours is as transient as autumn clouds
To watch the birth and death of beings is like looking at the movements of a dance.
A lifetime is like a flash of lightning in the sky,
Rushing by, like a torrent down a steep mountain.
- The Buddha.
Goodbye my dear friend, I will miss you.
I am happy I could give you two great years though, and this will ease my pain.
I am thankful we found each other.
To watch the birth and death of beings is like looking at the movements of a dance.
A lifetime is like a flash of lightning in the sky,
Rushing by, like a torrent down a steep mountain.
- The Buddha.
No comments:
Post a Comment